Wednesday, September 3, 2014

REVIEW: Nichido Minerals Precise Eye Pencil

Hey beautiful people! Welcome to my very first brow product review! :)

Nichido is a local makeup brand here in the Philippines. I have tried some of their products before and I was satisfied with all the items that I got from them. They were able to produce affordable yet good quality cosmetics. For now, I will be sharing you my thoughts about their Precise Eye Pencil which I uses as a brow liner instead of eye. :) Here are some photos..
Nichido - Minerals/Precise Eye Pencil
 I asked the beauty consultant of Watsons on what shade will suit me best and she gave me 'Chestnut'. She told me that this shade is their best seller! Just a trivia, she also mentioned that this is the brow pencil used by a famous makeup artist here in my place, San Pablo City, Laguna. Can't reveal who he is! :D
As you can see, the product is water resistant and allergy-tested. It is made in Czech by Goldline Cosmetics. :)

SWATCH
I love swatching makeup products at the back of my hand!
I love its black brown shade. It's perfect for my dark colored eyebrows. Haha!

APPLICATION
Below is a picture of my bare brows. I used a spooly first to comb the hair so it will be in place.
Here is a picture of my brows after I put on the Nichido Minerals Precise Eye Pencil in Chestnut.
You can really see how brows frame the eyes. :)

OVERALL OPINION
Another brow pencil to be in love with! Haha. Forgive me guys, I just love collecting products which are intended for brow use. We know how much brows can change up a look so I really exert effort in finding the right product for me. :) Look at the photo above, the shade looks very natural for me. The consistency is not too waxy so it's just enough. I strongly recommend this to everyone who wants good quality brow pencil but is on a budget! :)


Thank you so much guys for reading! Hope this inspires you to fix your own brows. Please take note of this statement which is always mentioned by Mish, "Brows are not twins. They're sisters." So if you are afraid to tame and groom your brows because you think they're uneven, that's natural! You don't want them to look identical. Trust me! Most of my friends are telling me that they're afraid lining their brows. Don't be afraid guys! That's why I'm your friend here, don't hesitate to ask me any question about brows. I would love to answer that! :) Hope to see you in my next blog. Bye for now. *BIG HUGS* :)




Disclaimer: I bought the product with my own money. All opinions above are my own, stated honest and based on my experience. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Thank you for sharing your Eyebrow Goal Story. Now I am excited to buy Nichido-ChestNut. I have a black colored hair, do you think it will look good to me?

    ReplyDelete