Wednesday, September 17, 2014

REVIEW: Etude House Drawing Eye Brow

Hello there my beautiful friend! Lately, I've been so much busy in job hunting so please forgive me for not being updated here in my blog. :) Anyway, I know that you're interested in today's article cause I will be reviewing another brow product! Yay! Let's start now.

First, lemme show a picture of the product.
Etude House - Drawing Eye Brow Pencil (Shade #3)
The above photo shows how the product looks like when the caps were removed.

PACKAGING
It has a simple & nice appearance which at first glance, you'll know that it is an eyebrow pencil. It is a retractable pen and easy to use because of the angled applicator. Also, I like the idea that it has a spooly brush on the other side cause you don't need to buy one! :)

SWATCH
You can notice its black-brown shade which for me is perfect for people who have black-haired brows like I do! Haha. Do I say it right? Nyway, I am obsessed with the shade. Feels like it's the perfect one for me.

APPLICATION
Please don't mind my messy brows. Haha! Just look at how the shade looks like when applied on the eyebrows. Lol
Etude House Eye Brow Pencil (shade #3),  in my personal opinion, is my brow's best friend! Yes.. Notice how the shade looks very natural on me. :)

OVERALL OPINION
I love this product! Actually, this was my second time using the product cause I already emptied one before. The shade is simply amazing! I have been a huge fan of brow product before so I got to try a lot of them. And this one, I must say that it's one of the best for me. Very convenient to use, stays for a long time, plus it gives me a really natural-looking finish! Would definitely repurchase one again! I highly recommend this to you guys. :)

PRICE
PHP148 making it very affordable considering the quality that it'll give you!


Thank you so much guys for reading! Hope you enjoy it. :)
Do not forget to send me message or leave a comment below if you have any request! I would love to see them. :)




Disclaimer: I bought the product with my own money. All opinions above are my own. stated honest and based on my experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment