Wednesday, September 10, 2014

REVIEW: 4U2 Cosmetics Sexxy Me Lusty Matt Lipstick & Lip Fixx Matt Concealer

Welcome to another blog beautiful people! :) Lately, I've been so much obsessed with bold lip color and I do not know the reason why. Haha. You know the trend nowadays! Also, I became in love with matte lipsticks lately. So much for the introduction, I will now show you some pictures of the products that we will be reviewing today.

Another items that I got from my favorite local makeup brand..
4U2 Cosmetics - Sexxy Me Lusty Matte Lipstick (Shades #1 & #3) and Lip Fixx Matt Concealer (Shade #3)
Above is a picture of the products when you opened the box.
These are what was written at the back part.

PACKAGING
I personally like the packaging of all the lip products above. All are attractive to the eye and looks very chic and girly! :)

SWATCH
I tried the products at the back of my hand and here it goes.
The color of the two lipsticks are amazing! I am so in love with them like ugh.. make me want to try all the shades! Haha. The consistency is creamy and it dries with a soft-matte finish. The lip concealer seems like a nude lipstick. It has a lip healing service which I think is perfect for moisturizing dry and chapped lips.

APPLICATION
4U2 Cosmetics - Sexxy Me Lusty Matt Lipstick (SHY 03)
 I SUPER LOVE THIS SHADE! :) This is actually my first time to try this kind of color and I immediately added this to my favorites. When I wear this, feels like I'm totally confident with myself although I somehow look like a bad girl. Haha. YOLO! I will wear this whenever I want. My friends even told me that it's beautiful and that's what matters. :)
4U2 Cosmetics - Sexxy Me Lusty Matt Lipstick (SHY 01)
 MADE ME WANNA ROCK RED LIPS! Hahaha. I'm a big fan of pink lip colors and this one made me wanna wear red lips even on daytime! I love the finish of the lipstick. It stays for a long time.
 4U2 Cosmetics - Lip Fixx Matt Concealer (SHF 03)
This is the first lip concealer I've ever tried and I must say that it's really good. It can be use to lighten the color of your lipstick or even just a base. This one even has moisturizers & collagen and sun protection too which are plus factors!

OVERALL OPINION
I think it's too obvious how happy I am to have the chance to try this lip products. Haha! I SOO LOVE THEM, that's all I can say. The smell is good. I like the soft-matte finish cause it doesn't dry up my lips. It stays for a long time. Everything is really nice about them. The lip concealer is adorable cause you may use it in many ways. About the lipsticks, I would definitely want to try other shades like pink and nude! :)


Thank you so much guys for always being with me while I'm sharing my happy thoughts about makeup. Haha. I appreciate all the support you gave me! And by the way, I was recently partnered with StyleHaul and that would not be possible without all of you. Love lots! :)

I used the SHY 03 lipstick in one of my makeup tutorial. Please watch my recent video here: http://youtu.be/qmN69gnMFuo

Visit 4U2 Cosmetics official Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/4U2-Cosmetics-Philippines



Disclaimer: 4U2 Cosmetics gave me the lipstick SHY 01. The two other lip products were bought from my own money. All opinions above are my own, stated honest and based on my experience. :)

2 comments: