Saturday, September 6, 2014

REVIEW: 4U2 Cosmetics Eyeshadows

Hi guys! I'm so excited share this review to everyone because I will be featuring some of my favorite products from all my makeup collection. If you're curious why, please stay tuned and let's get started! :)

I always tell everyone how much I personally LOVE makeup or even skincare products from 4U2 Cosmetics. I am no being biased here but 4U2 actually exceeds my expectation with their products.

Today, I will be reviewing eyeshadows from different line of the brand. Here they are! <3
4U2 Cosmetics - Bel-Air Brands Inc.

4U2 Glitz Eyeshadow (Shade #2) - Fashionable and practical colors and highlighter to dramatize your eyes. New, long lasting and soft touch formulation. It's really you!
4U2 SPLASH! Velvet Eyeshadow 4 (Shade #7) - Vibrant colors with perfect highlighters. New formulation with velvety soft feel. Let the eyes have it. Come on - Make a SPLASH!
4U2 Envy Eternity 3 Color Eyeshadow (Shade #1) - Enviable new color combinations to take you from here to eternity. Travels well. Get envy into your life... it's no deadly sin!

PACKAGING
Can't explain how much I adore the packaging of all the three shadows above! They're all very attractive and pleasing to the eye. I bet every girl (especially teens) would love the packaging of the brand. Each item is very handy and travel-friendly. In my case, I always put them in my makeup bag and consider them as my go-to eyeshadows.

SWATCH
Here are some photos showing how each color looks like when applied on the skin..
All shades are richly pigmented! :)
The colors in this shadow quad are amazing!
The shades look similarly with the first shadow trio but they're actually different.

OVERALL OPINION
For someone who is always on the go like me, these eye shadows are perfect! Yes. The packaging, texture and pigmentation are all adorable. You'll totally love every aspect of this product! Although what I noticed is that the brand does not produce matte shadows. All of the three shadows I showed you guys are composed of shimmery shades. However, they're still wearable for daytime. You just need to tap your brush first before applying this on your eye lids. Having the chance to try these three made we wanna try the other shades too! I definitely recommend this product to someone who is looking for good quality shadows. Worth every money you pay. :)


That's it for this review session! Thank you so much everyone for reading this. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing all the articles in my blog. If you wanna know more about 4U2 Cosmetics, you may visit their facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/4U2-Cosmetics-Philippines :)




Disclaimer: 4U2 Cosmetics gave me the Glitz Eyeshadow, the two other were bought from my own money. All opinions mentioned above are my own, stated honest and based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment