Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Random insights

Motivation is my greatest strength, I swear! But right know, I don't know why but I'm really confused with choosing the right path to start my career with. :(


I guess this blog would be more of my personal feelings that I want to express to you.



This inspirational quote was my favorite as of the moment. I bet this was told by a person who is not afraid of doing actions to achieve her dreams. (envy)

I always dream of becoming a ***, but then, there are so many reasons for me not to immediately start what I really want. It was not really connected with my course, I do not know if I may have a career in that field. This time, I don't have much confidence and faith.

I love reading inspirational and motivational statements, quotes and essays. But (still a 'but'), it doesn't even affect my actions. I keep on telling myself why?! I'm not like this. I am someone who loves taking risks because I want to know the results of my actions.

Maybe I still need to consult myself on what should I really do. I got advice from my friends but I believe that it's still me who can help myself in this problem.


I wanna say sorry if this blog was so emotional. But I also want to thank YOU for lending your time reading my works. If you have something to tell me, you can comment below and I will surely read it. Thank you!


*I guess this blog reflect my feelings right now. Sorry for that.






Photo reference:
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0065/0062/files/Lotus_Premium_Denim_Believe.jpg?1798

No comments:

Post a Comment