Thursday, August 21, 2014

REVIEW: Zallure Skincare Underarm Whitening Maintenance Set

Hello guys! If you have read my previous blog, I mentioned that I will be doing reviews after a week of using the products in my new skincare routine. As promised, here is my written opinion about the Zallure Skincare Underarm Maintenance Set. :)


First of all, I will show you how I use the set. It's very convenient and easy to use so let's begin!
Zallure Skincare - Bleaching Soap
I use this soap to clean my underarm area twice a day, during daytime and night time before I sleep. But I do not use it on the rest of my body because I'm using the Gluta Blend Soap.
Zallure Skincare - Underarm Whitening Solution
After washing, I'm using this underarm toner to even out my skin. I use this during daytime and night time too. I'm putting it using upward strokes and after that, I just let it dry. After that, I do not put on any deodorant.
Zallure Skincare - Underarm Whitening Cream
After toning, I use this cream only during night time and just leave it as I sleep. 


The first time I used the set was on August 14, 2014 and today is August 21, 2014 which means that it has been a week since I used the whitening set. I would like to show you guys a picture showing my underarm skin tone before and after using Zallure Skincare's Underarm Whitening Maintenance Set. (Guys, please don't mind other stuffs on my underarm. Just the TONE please. Hahaha! Way back, I used to pluck before taking a bath so this is what happened to my underarm)
1 week of using Zallure Skincare Underarm Whitening Maintenance Set
Note: Only the frame and text were edited in the photo. I did not adjust the resolution cause I wanna show you the real tone. The lighting is from the light brought by the sun so it's natural. No flash or something!

OVERALL OPINION
I can notice a huge difference with my underarm right now which means that the products are effective. I think I should continue using it to clearly see a difference. However, one thing that I don't like about the items is its semi-strong scent. But, it still depends upon your case because I am a bit sensitive when it comes to smell. If it's not your issue, then this product is perfect for you. I recommend this to people who wants to even out their underarm skin tone (just like me hehe). It's really effective! :)

PRICE
The set costs PHP400 which makes it very affordable compare to other underarm whitening set out in the market.


That's it for this blog guys! I hope you find this helpful to you. Thank you so much for reading. See you on the next one! Love you all so much. :)




Disclaimer: I have normal to dry skin. I'm not sure if the product will work well with people who has different skin types esp. sensitive ones. This review is NOT sponsored. I bought the item with my own money. All opinions mentioned above are my own, stated honest and based on my experience. :)

2 comments:

  1. hellopo! may I ask saan po kayo nakabili ng gantong set?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellopo! may I ask saan po kayo nakabili ng gantong set?

    ReplyDelete