Tuesday, August 26, 2014

REVIEW: Jazzy Collections Kiss Proof Lipgloss

Hello beautiful people! I made another blog for your beauty reference. :) Feel free to read this and leave comment down below if you have any request.

Here is another lip product review for everyone. I will first show you some photos of the actual product.
Jazzy Collections Kiss Proof Lipgloss - in Prune

PACKAGING
It's very simple and classy. Just like the packaging of a typical lip cream, it is contained in a round container having 8ml of product. It comes with an applicator when you open it.

SWATCH
Here I'm gonna show you guys how the shade looks like when applied at the back of your hand.
One thing which is really weird about this item is that the packaging states that it is lip gloss when in fact, it is a matte lip cream! Haha. Anyway, the shade that I got is really nice and it's a plum-like color which I love because it's in trend for this year.

APPLICATION
Here, I will show you a photo of me wearing the lip cream itself.
You can notice its really nice matte-finish. I love the color! It compliments with my nails. :)

OVERALL OPINION
Another matte lip cream to be addicted about! Haha. That's the first thought which comes up my mind upon swatching the product when I went at the SM Store. I love the shade when applied on my lips and its matte finish too! One factor I don't like about this is that it was written on the packaging that it's kiss proof when it's actually not! Haha. No I mean I tried to eat a meal while having the product on my lips and unfortunately, some parts were removed. But then, it's not a big issue for me since I always prefer removing my lipstick first before eating! Haha. Meaning, I still love this! It's smudge proof by the way. :) And again, I still recommend this Jazzy Collections Kiss Proof Lipgloss to all matte lip product lovers out there!

PRICE
PHP299. For me its quite pricey because the brand which carry the product is based here in the Philippines and yet they cannot lower the price. But then, the quality is really good and the cream was made in Germany so I still understand. Haha!


Thank you so much guys for reading this article! Hope to see you on the next one. Don't hesitate to send me a message if you have any request okay? We're friends! :)




Disclaimer: I bought the product with my own money. All opinions above are my own, stated honest and based on my experience! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kath! Which one will you recommend, this or the MUA Luxe Lip Laquer? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis Michelle! Thank you for leaving a comment. It still depends upon your preference. If you want one with really strong staying power, I recommend the MUA Luxe Lip Lacquer. :) However if you want a cheaper version of that, I recommend this Jazzy Collections. Both are in good quality! :)

    ReplyDelete